Active Kidz is always looking for talented people who can help us deliver top level service to our customers. Our employees have strong people skills and always meet the following standards:
- They care about our business and its customers.
- Are willing to work at any job and perform any task assigned to the best of their ability.
- Have a 100% commitment to making sure that each child visiting Active Kidz has a happy and safe experience.
- Abide by our strict no cell phone policy during work hours.
Above all, our employees understand that Active Kidz is a family owned business and that the owners, Andy and Lise Oelbaum are driven to make Active Kidz the premier family entertainment center in the New York Metropolitan Area.
Download our employment form or fill out or online form below:
* Person must be able to answer inquiries about Active Kidz attractions and events including pricing and hours of operation. The individual must be able to assist in scheduling parties, conduct tours of the Active Kidz facility, staff the snack bar and redemption counter, operate the card swipe system and cash register.
Active Kidz Long Island, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity Employer